Ready to enjoy life with a country-side feel and a great community?
Set on a 1040m2 section and offering excellent space inside and out this three bedroom home is an ideal as both a family home and an investment opportunity. Schools and services are handy, the city an easy commute, and a strong community surrounds.
A comfortable home with a great layout invites you to spread out and make the most of the generous living indoors and out while the potential is also there to swing the paintbrush and add value. Past kitchen and bathroom upgrades have updated and refreshed reducing renovation costs. Outside the grounds are established with a variety of fruit trees and a vegetable garden, a fenced rear yard and great parking complemented by double garaging.
To check out this potential packed and affordable opportunity in the popular Maungakaramea Village and experience everything on offer, call now or visit the open home this Sunday.
Facilities and Activities within the Midwestern community
- Service station & store
- Playcentre and schools catering from years 1 - 13.
- Sports Complex _ corner Tangihua and Tauraroa Roads, Maungakaramea. There is a cricket club and rugby club, a gym and squash courts while the grounds cater for:
- rugby fields
- cricket ovals
-artificial tennis courts
- netball courts
- hockey training
- lawn bowls
- Waiotira Pony Club
- Dog Trial grounds on Omana Road
- Tangihua Lodge https://www.thelionslodge.co.nz/
- Tangihua Forest hunting block (pigs and goats)
- Waiotira Golf Club
- Whangarei Gun Club at Mangapai